[SECC] HELP! Trees down & neighbors forming posses to stop my tower...

Subject: [SECC] HELP! Trees down & neighbors forming posses to stop my tower...
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
The peeping "Alices" spotting my crankup tower under the deck and have
approached me 3 times in as many days telling me "NO TOWER!"  I'm going
down to city hall tomorrow to get help with the zoning & tower
ordinances.  Is there anyone who can help me draft an architectural
drawing with view-blocking trees?  I need it before a homeowners
meeting on May 4th.   HELP!

Gary - WB4SQ