[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

Subject: [SECC] Field Day and W4AN
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:13:09 -0400
Hello SECC members:

Chris, AC4CS, has asked about the use of the W4AN callsign for Field
Day.  I have told him that any SECC sponsored FD operation should
probably take prececence, but that, if there is not to be a SECC FD
operation this year, I'd think that first come, first served for any
SECC member would be the rule.

So, this is to ask if any SECC members wish to get up a SECC Field Day
operation this year and use W4AN?  If so, maybe Chris could join in that
operation.  This might be something we could discuss at our meeting at
the time of the Atlanta hamfest, but the time for planning between then
and FD would be short.  The dates this year for FD are June 25 and 26.

73,

John, K4BAI.