[SECC] Article VII

Subject: [SECC] Article VII
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:24:17 +0000
I have received a few private emails suggesting that Article VII
should not be deleted.

While everyone is of course, free to express their own opinions, I am
going to take the following step suggested by one.

My motion for a revocation of Article VII is withdrawn. As the
deadline for the vote has not yet been reached, I may by usual
protocol amend or withdraw any motion.

For those of you who have voted, or not, this email effectively
cancels my original
motion, thus rendering all votes invalid or something. In essence, you
can't vote on something which isn't there.

I believe I must also apologize to my friends in the SECC for letting
my temper get the best of me a couple of times. However, in 3 or 4
private emails to me, the messages were laced with obcentities. Net
etiquette usually means you don't quote a private email, but in the
future, I will quote to the reflector any such message.

Again, my aplogies

73
Ed