[SECC] GQP Fri PM

Subject: [SECC] GQP Fri PM
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
All,
We have seen some changes in plans, folks are trying to work the county
coverage.

K4BAI and KU8E are doing a joing Saturday trip, and back at home on Sunday.

Matt, K4AQ, notes that Talifero county may not be covered even if the map is
colored, and that could be so as we may have missed a detail.

We are at the jump off point, there has been a concerted effort to cover the
state, and those who are working and re-working the routes are to be greatly
commended for the cooperation shown.  THANKS.

If I see any changes on the reflector, I will post them, but at this point I
belive the folks working the routes will max out the coverage.  This probably
means that some last minute changes may not get posted.  But, we can have
confidence in the Rovers to do a fine job of working the state.

For my part, we have weekend guests who will suffer some inattention on my part
because of their poor scheduling.  (In Laws, but good folks.)

Rover route coordination help will be a topic I will work on for next year.
There may be some aids and communications we can provide to help all involved.
After the party, I will ask for some input on this topic...
But you guys probably have me on your SPAM lists now for all the blah blah
blah...

So "let's be careful out there".
Let's have fun out there too.

We saw "Keep both hands on the wheel" and I echo that.

Mike, NE4S

"Every log counts!!"

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,