[SECC] Last Minute Update on KU8E/M GQP Route

Subject: [SECC] Last Minute Update on KU8E/M GQP Route
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:27:52 -0400
News Flash..........

John , K4BAI, will be joining me and we will be doing M/O mobile. Our effort
will be only 8 hours on Saturday starting 20:00Z..  We will keep on moving so
will be in many of these counties for a short period of time. John could not
arrange a mobile setup from KO4RR so we are teaming up so we can
activate as many counties as possible in a short period of time.

 We plan on hitting the original counties that I had planned to do solo :

  Troup Harris Meriwether Pike Upson Crawford Talbot Taylor Schley Sumter Marion
  Webster Stewart Chattahochee

  In addition we will try to activate the following :

 Quitman, Randolph,Clay, Calhoun, Terrell

73, Jeff  KU8E