[SECC] county line opr

Subject: [SECC] county line opr
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
I had seen the note, and my interpretation is as John wrote.

There is a station move called out for a county change, for rovers, of 100
yards of both station and antenna.  Home stations are not called out, but the
same spirit should apply.

And I am just about to web post NY4N's new route, he changed to help the county
coverage.

Mike,
NE4S
John Laney <k4bai at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
I think it is intended that no county line operations be allowed in GQP.
You can probably give out either Laurens or Johnson, but Johnson is
rarer, is the county where your house is, and is what you have used in
the past. I recommend continuing to do so unless you get a different
interpretation from NE4S. 73, John, K4BAI.

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,
Thanks