[SECC] GQP Assistance Please

Subject: [SECC] GQP Assistance Please
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Bob,
I am guessing that the counties you would visit are ones not very common or
activated during the GQP.  So a mobile operation would be a good idea.

You may get more advice as others see your note.

See the web site for GQP at http://gqp.contesting.com/ for info, and to
download a summary sheet for your score.  You can also fill out the summary
online, after the party.

If there is any way to get your log into a spreadsheet or logging program,
please try.
But don't let that hold you back.

Thanks, See you on the air,
Mike, NE4S

Bob Good <k4bg at planters.net> wrote:
Greetings, This is my first posting on SECC. I am interested in participating
in the upcoming GQP. I reside in Screven County. I have a mobile station. Would
it benefit GQP more for me to provide the following counties or perhaps make
more qso's from home? I would run Screven, Jenkins, Burke, and hope to add
Jefferson, Johnson, Emanual, and Bulloch if all works well. I will have to use
paper logs and will be solo, stopped for qso's. Thanks for your comments.
Regards, Bob K4BG

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
This is a change...

Be well,