[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:48:12 -0500
Hello all:

I plan to be in Thomasville for court Tuesday and Wednesday, so please
get your claimed scores posted by late Wednesday and I'll try to get a
summary out on Thursday.

I am sure all of you know that the big contest next weekend is the CQ
WPX SSB Contest.  Please look for NQ4I on all bands.  We will be
multi-multi and will be able to give you the run frequencies on all the
bands when you call in, so we can tell you where to look for us on all
bands.  Remember that US to US (same country) contacts now count for
points and not just for prefix multipliers.

73,

John, K4BAI.