[SECC] Virginia QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Virginia QSO Party
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:39:33 -0500
Further, with regard to the Virginia QSO Party this weekend:  There is a
summary sheet for this year's contest that can be downloaded from the
website:  www.qsl.net/sterling.  There is also a list of the "official"
county and independent city abbreviations on a link from that page.
Unfortunately, at least here, I cannot quite view the whole list (the
bottom several lines of the independent city abbreviations don't
display) and I can't print out the page at all.  I have e-mailed the
club president NQ4K to see if he has a page that he can send that will
print out.  I doubt that I have any software that will work for this
contest.

73,

John, K4BAI.