[SECC] Announcement about Oklahoma QSO Party this weekend

Subject: [SECC] Announcement about Oklahoma QSO Party this weekend
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:00:08 -0500
Hello all:

See the announcement below from K5YAA about the Oklahoma QSO Party this
weekend.  Jerry, K5YAA, who, with his XYL, has visited me in Columbus,
K0CIE, W5TZN, K5AAR and other OK stations have been very supportive of
GQP in past years.  Gene, W5LE, who lived in Ga for most of last year
and operated /M in last year's GQP is, I believe, back in OK.

I may be QRV for a very short time in OKQP, but will be unable to be
very active this weekend.  Hope many of you can give them some GA/AL/SC
mults and get some enjoyment from the QSOs in return.

73,

John, K4BAI.

This is your welcome to come join in the 2005 running of the Oklahoma
QSO Party
beginning this Saturday March 12 at 1400 UTC.  Complete rules and rover
routes can
be viewed at http://www.okdxa.org by clicking on the OK QSO Party button.

73 - K5YAA