[SECC] AA4GA ARRL DX SSB

Subject: [SECC] AA4GA ARRL DX SSB
From: lee at aa4ga.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:40:53 -0500
57 Qs, 48 mults, 8208 Claimed.

I didn't use TR, I decided to use my regular logging
program and use the WA7BNM web page to enter and submit my
log.  I'd forgotten how much of a PITA counting Qs and
Mults was...and that was with this little bitty effort!

Oh, SOAB Assisted.  Low power.  That's what the Cabrillo
generator sent, but I think the ARRL has the log as just
regular SOAB LP...I realize there is no LP assisted
category, but I'd think the ARRL would default to assisted
rather than plain ol' low power.  Oh well, guess I'll go
fix it.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA