[SECC] prop info

Subject: [SECC] prop info
From: ac4cs at tds.net (Chris Sells)
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 06:16:54 -0600
Good morning to all,
I thought I would let everyone know that had plans to participate in the
international DX contest this weekend what the
propagation was like on the bands.  For the past few nights and mornings, I
have noticed very good propagation on forty
meters.  I have worked about four stations on cw on forty this week two of
those were PJ2 and the other two were Cuba
and the British Virgin Islands respectively.  I haven't herd any european or
Japan stations on as of yet.  I'm not sure how
twenty is doing at present I did note some ZL's on thirty a few days ago.  Good
luck to all, and best 73's.

Chris Sells