[SECC] Sprint participation

Subject: [SECC] Sprint participation
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Thu Feb 10 16:34:54 2005
I typically participate in the Sprint, but unfortunately we're having
the entire house re-carpeted starting Friday morning; which naturally
means that every piece of furniture in the house (including my "shack")
has to be uprooted, moved, and then replaced.

By the time that Saturday night rolls around, even if the equipment is
back in place, I doubt that I'll have any energy left to operate.

I'll be back next time.

Kent, AE4Y