[SECC] RTTY fastest growing

Subject: [SECC] RTTY fastest growing
From: MossDJ at INPO.org (Moss, Dave J (INPO))
Date: Fri Jan 14 23:55:10 2005
Well, I'm one of "those dang RTTY guys", and I didn't QRM anybody.  What I saw
last weekend was a lot of very good RTTY operators.  May have been a few less
than perfect, but I'd venture that there were as many or more equally bad on
any mode.  As a group, I'd take the RTTY folks over any other.  What I really
have no use for, is those who feel that their mode, or their subband, is above
all others.  Sorry, but those who paint whole groups with the same broad brush
get no sympathy and little respect from me.

Dave KE4UW