[SECC] score from arrl 160m test

Subject: [SECC] score from arrl 160m test
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon Dec 6 15:45:26 2004
                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 2004

      Call:      NQ4I

      Category:  Single Operator

      Power:     High Power

      Band:      Mono 160

      Mode:      CW

      Section:   GA

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    327     669     2.05         62          4    =   44,154

Equipment Description:Yaesu FT-1000 MP and Alpha 91

 Full size vertical and 4 W8JI style beverages

Club Affiliation: South East Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Rick Dougherty  NQ4I

               1595 Cabin Creek Trail

               Griffin, GA 30223-1665