[SECC] 10m contest next week end

Subject: [SECC] 10m contest next week end
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Sun Dec 5 16:28:14 2004
On 5 Dec 2004 at 16:11, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:

> .....this is possibly the first of its kind in a SO2R
> operation to attemp a dual mode SO2R...

Actually, no, it's not.  I've done it in the 10m contest before.
Also in the IARU.  I'm sure it's been done many times before.

You'd get a bit more versatility by setting up your switching so that
either rig could have access to any of the antennas.  Easy to do with
off-the-shelf bits.

Depending on my work schedule next weekend and motivation, I may set
up a similar arrangement for the 10m contest.

Good Luck!

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA