[SECC] qrm

Subject: [SECC] qrm
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 14:08:51 2004
At WW4LL we were intentionally jammed on 20 meters right at the start of the
contest by someone who recorded K4BP calling CQ. The guy came on and said "turn
your #$@& mic gain down" and then he started complaining about #$%@ contesters.
I ignored him and then he decided to start playing his recording over us.

I ended up moving about 20 kc away and got lucky and found a clear frequency at
14.315. Despite this and a computer network problem we had with Writelog
at the start we managed to have a 100 hr.....

                          Jeff