[SECC] Reflector issue

Subject: [SECC] Reflector issue
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Thu Nov 18 20:55:53 2004
I received the following e-mail from Roger, KA9EKJ.  I don't have a clue
as to how to resolve his issue.  Does anyone else?

Kent, AE4Y

- - - - - - -

Kent,

I have an e-mail to the reflector awaiting approval from the moderator.
  The error message pertained to sending an e-mail to the members list
ffrom a "non-member."  My guess is that I have a newer e-mail address
that is causing the hangup.

On the member list my e-mail is probaly listed as:rvhoeft@ingr.com  My
newer e-mail is now: roger.hoeft@intergraph.com

If you can get this change incoporated into the list and forward this
email to the list moderator, I would appreciate it.

Thanks & 73,

         Roger ...
         KA9EKJ