[SECC] Addendum - SO2R in ARRL SS CW

Subject: [SECC] Addendum - SO2R in ARRL SS CW
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Nov 10 09:24:40 2004
One thing I meant to say and think I forgot is that it is very important
to use the Lock contol on your run rig.  It is very easy to turn the
tuning knob on the wrong radio and move your run rig off the run
frequency.  Of course, you may also have the second VFO set to the same
frequency so you can immediately with the push of a button go back to
the run frequency, but with SO2R, you can move your main run VFO while
you are CQing, if you are not very careful, so use your LOCK control to
lock down that run frequency on the run rig.  73, John, K4BAI.