[SECC] contest logging

Subject: [SECC] contest logging
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Mon Nov 8 17:19:32 2004
Hi Gordon,

K4AQ uses WriteLog. (RTTY, CW, SSB, PSK31)
http://www.WriteLog.com/

That was my choice after investigating contest and non-contest logging
software about three years ago.

The biggie for me, other than it had to be Windows-based so I could
"multi-task" other apps to keep an eye on some work responsibilities,
was that the software had to work when I used it (during contests).

For my current level of contesting ability and simple contest logging
requirements, WriteLog is and still is my contest logging software.

For regular logging and awards tracking, I have, but not used
effectively (yet), DXbase and Logic7.
http://www.DXbase.com/
http://www.hosenose.com/

I got Logic7 recently because of the excellent integration with
TRX-Manager and capability to set up the software for contests that
aren't supported by WriteLog.
http://www.hosenose.com/
http://www.trx-manager.com/

Note that DXbase, Logic7 and TRX-Manager are "local" (Metro Atlanta).

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA