[SECC] ARRL CW Sweepstakes

Subject: [SECC] ARRL CW Sweepstakes
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Sun Nov 7 20:18:30 2004
I'm probably the first up with a results posting, but I had some things
that I had to take care of, so I finished a couple of hours early.

As always, a great contest; except for the lack of KH6 and VE2 activity.
- the only 2 I missed.

It's always interesting to see what will be the "rare" section(s) each
year.  I remember a couple of years back it was NNY, but I worked
several of those this year.  I never heard a VE2 and could just barely
make out KH6NF on 10 and 15 Sunday afternoon/evening.

Here's my results:

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
          3.5     161    322   15
            7     171    342   21
           14      79    158   12
           21      92    184   19
           28      34     68   11
        Total     537   1074   78

      Final Score : 83,772

      SOLP  -  17 hours

      TS570DG  100w  multiband "neighbor-friendly" dipole

I heard/worked lots of SECCers; including:  N4GG, N4PN, K4BAI, AA4GA,
KU8E, W4BQF, W4OC, K4OGG, W4ATL, K9MUG.

Thanks for the points and it was great hearing that much SECC activity.

Kent, AE4Y