[SECC] What Program is screwed up AGAIN?

Subject: [SECC] What Program is screwed up AGAIN?
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Mon Nov 1 10:05:37 2004
ku8e@bellsouth.net wrote:
> In CT or NA you can put in any zone you want to. It fills in 05 when you just
> hit the enter key after logging an exchange without putting in the zone (for
> a W4 call). For example if you enter KU8E and zone 05 it will take it even
> though the W* call area is zone 04....

You know, this is strange. AK1A asked me several months ago to update
the CT database by providing him with the calls of all zone 4
stations, and also those 7s in zone 4. He also got a complete listing
of all "US DX" calls residing in the lower 48, and also the "US DX"
calls residing in other than their US call areas. You won't believe
the number of KP4s in Alaska.

The information was published as a new database.

73
Ed