[SECC] Treasurer

Subject: [SECC] Treasurer
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Mon Oct 25 12:53:36 2004
Jay Pryor wrote:
> As John pointed out, the person handling the GQP plaques (me for the past
> three years -- K4SB before me) has been collecting the plaque money.  One
> of the reasons I keep asking about the GQP results is because I'm holding
> on to more than $400 cash for plaques.   I don't want to put the money into
> a personal account, commingling with my personal funds, and don't want to
> open a separate account -- therefore, for the reasons stated by John, I
> vote in favor of adding a treasurer to the SECC slate of officers.
Another bad reason for a seperate account is with the amount
mentioned, there would undoubtably be service charges each month.

However, should the Treasurer proposal not be approved, I see
absolutely no reason if Jay wants to go to the trouble of placing the
money in his persoanl account.

Jay's integrity, in my opinion, is as high as you can get.

73
Ed