[SECC] Stew Perry Results

Subject: [SECC] Stew Perry Results
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:01:04 2004
Note particularly the long-awaited decision on this year's dates.  73,
John, K4BAI.

The results for the 2003 running of the Stew Perry Topband Distance
Challenge have been posted to the web.  You can find them by going to
http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html.

The next Stew Perry contest is on the weekend of December 18/19th.

One rule change is being made - the multiplier for working a QRP station
(that we get the log from) is being increased to 4X instead of 2X.  Now,
you get as many points for working a QRP station as he does for working
you.

Plaques will be mailed in November and K1PX will also be sending out the
certificates.

Log check reports are available via return e-mail sent to me.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net