[SECC] Rubber Circle

Subject: [SECC] Rubber Circle
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Fri Oct 1 08:18:58 2004
Are there any state legislators in the club? Maybe we can get them to draw
our circle following the same guidelines they use to establish
congressional districts (grin).  After all, doesn't depend on what YOUR
definition of a "circle" is?

Just because MY circle looks different from YOUR circle, doesn't mean one
of us is wrong; we may both be right.  In fact, it would be terribly
inconsiderate of me to criticize your circle, because that would be forcing
my personal values and convictions onto what you consider to be a perfectly
legitimate shape.

Scott Straw
KB4KBS

The "Hiram Percy Maxim".... Scheduling conflicts, interruptions, and
equipment problems
will always manage to manifest themselves most profoundly around amateur
radio contest dates.