[SECC] APRSPoint with MS MapPoint 2004

Subject: [SECC] APRSPoint with MS MapPoint 2004
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Mon Sep 27 08:39:15 2004

 http://www.aprspoint.com/

For those who were interested in Microsoft MapPoint 2004:

   "...for 10 days only, you can get APRSPoint with MapPoint 2004 for
$88.95 instead of $129.95, or APRSPoint license for $18.95 instead of
$49.95. Offer ends on Oct 6, 2004."

   "We obtained MapPoint licenses from Microsoft at a huge discount for
amateur radio use. And we are able to offer the package (APRSPoint +
MapPoint) at a price lower than the retail price of MapPoint alone."

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA