[SECC] Sprint Team

Subject: [SECC] Sprint Team
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sat Sep 18 05:57:52 2004
SECC Team #1 has been registered with NCJ for SSB Sprint tomorrow night:

AA4LR
K4BAI
NA4BW

No other responses were received.  I'm sorry but I'm unable to participate
afterall, as I received a phone call last night from my oldest son who is
flying home today for a visit.  I also have an exam Sunday that I need to study
for tonight and am gone all day today in class, so time is short.  Good luck to
Bill, John and Brian.  Hope to see you in the next one........Fred WW4LL