[SECC] Ivan damage

Subject: [SECC] Ivan damage
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Fri Sep 17 11:13:59 2004
Dave,

Sorry to hear about your 160M antennas.  The winds here in West Roswell
took out an upper section of siding and everytime the winds kick up you
can hear things moving around in the attic above the kitchen.  Also
have a roof leak in my father-in-law's attached area.

But... the quad came through unscathed.  The bazookas did too; using
pulleys really works.

Gary - WB4SQ