[SECC] Re: Membership List; ARRL Contest Circle

Subject: [SECC] Re: Membership List; ARRL Contest Circle
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 9 10:51:22 2004
  That was probably me....  When I last uploaded the roster I also gave
everyone the URL to go to that would allow you to download the Excel file from
the website. That file has the detailed information about everyone where the
html page just has call, name,city and state. The only place that was iscussed
was here on the SECC reflector. There are no links to it on the website....

                        Jeff