[SECC] Monthly Informal SECC Meeting

Subject: [SECC] Monthly Informal SECC Meeting
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 8 17:15:56 2004
  I will be at the meeting on Saturday September 18th at noon at Panera Bread
 Company. I am in Atlanta all next week for a training class for work. The wife
 and kids are coming up on Friday and are going to visit family during the
 weekend. I hope someone else shows up ????

 If you haven't been there before it is at 1625 Mount Vernon Road. It is on the
corner of Mount Vernon and Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd. See
http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=391 for a map.

                        73, Jeff KU8E