[SECC] SECC Website

Subject: [SECC] SECC Website
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Sat Sep 4 17:49:18 2004
I'd like to announce that the SECC website has been re-modeled.

Please take a minute to go by the site, look it over, and provide me
with feedback on any changes that you would like to see made to it.

If you don't like the new look, I can also put it back the way it was.

My objective was to try to eliminate any of the old content that was
obsolete, while retaining the content that was still current.

I've been able to complete about 90% of what I wanted to accomplish with
Phase I of the remodeling.

There are still a couple of things remaining:

1)  I don't have the names and e-mail addresses of the officers showing
(despite the fact that one page indicates that they are there somewhere.
  Do the officers even want their e-mail addresses listed?)

2)  The roster of members needs to be added.  I've asked for some help
on that from Ben, NJ8J; and will get that added as soon as possible.

3)  The version of the Constitution and By-Laws on the site does not
contain the revisions that were made last year.  Ed, K4SB is searching
his files to provide me with those and I'll update the site as soon as I
have them.

I've also added a Photo Gallery just to see if there is any interest in
maintaining that feature.  It would be a place to post shots of members
stations, photos of SECCers in action during the big contests, etc. etc.
If nothing else, you'll be able to see what I look like from the samples
  that I've put up.

Let me know what you like, what you dislike, and how I can make it better.

Kent, AE4Y