[SECC] CT-10

Subject: [SECC] CT-10
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Thu Aug 19 19:58:10 2004
I just downloaded CT-10.   Can anyone give me a quick how to play with it
run through?  I would like to play with it on NAQP SSB.   Since I never
push hard on a SSB contest anyway,  well you get the drift.

I won't have anything hooked to the computer.  I just want the program to
run and log for me.  I'll worry about all the rest later on.

First off,  when it comes up initially on the screen and asks for a file
name....what goes there?

I put in my call and it comes up and I can get it to do things.   Help?

Dan/W4NTI