[SECC] WAEDC High Speed Copying

Subject: [SECC] WAEDC High Speed Copying
From: gordondurk at knology.net (Don Durk, ka1dwx)
Date: Fri Aug 13 15:11:17 2004
>From the  WAEDC rules :

            Recording QTC traffic on tape
"Some folks fear they will miss something and so decide to
record QTC traffic on a tape or by digital recording. This
is fine, but you still have to be aware of QRM and noise and
ask the other station for repeats - otherwise you will not
be able to copy the QTCs from tape later. Make sure you have
enough audio tape for the whole contest!
This method can be used also as a back-up in case you wish
to go listen in again later."

.......Don, ka1dwx