[SECC] NAQP

Subject: [SECC] NAQP
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Wed Aug 4 23:37:26 2004
Fellows, somehow, and it probably is related to the HD problems I have
had on the shack computer, I am completely unable to generate CW,
which is going to be a problem in the
NAQP in a couple of days.

I have a dual boot 98 SE and XP on that machine, but prefer the 98SE.

I have tried using a comm port, setting the "Ports" section to Comm2,
no poll, PTT no
PC generates, and "cw on LPT or comm RTS". OMNI is disconnected.

I made a temp cable which I can plug into comm 2, and connect a VTVM
to ground and RTS or DTR. I get absolutely no voltage change when
pressing the message keys.

HELP!

73
Ed