[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Jun 30 10:42:28 2004
ARRL Field Day
                  QSOs       Points
N4LR    3A  GA   2137       5246    24 hrs.  LP  Ops included N4LR,
NA4BW, W4BD.
K4AQ    1E  GA    276       2670    15       QRP
N4GG    1B  FL    236        832     6       LP on a boat.  Could have
been 1C (mobile) I suspect.
AE4Y    1D  GA    179        358     -       LP

I operated with the Columbus Amateur Radio Club, Inc. N4WV 3A GA effort.
  Ops included KO4RR, KU8E, and K4ZMV.  We made about 1057 QSOs on one
station used on 80, 20, and 15 CW.  Another station on 40 M CW/SSB made
at least 800 QSOs.  A third station on SSB on all bands except 40 made
at least 400 QSOs.  A GOTA station signing KO4RR made over 100 QSOs, I
think.  The VHF station operated by KT4KP only on 6 meters made 40 QSOs
or so I think.  Sorry I don't have the claimed score from W4WY yet.
But, I suspect it will be the best score ever from the CARC since all
three stations were QRV for almost the entire period.

Hope everyone has a good week.  Don't forget the Canada Day contest that
runs all day Thursday, July 1, UTC, starting at 8 PM tonight EDT.  Happy
birthday to Canada.

73,

John, K4BAI.