[SECC] IOTA Contest

Subject: [SECC] IOTA Contest
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey D Clarke)
Date: Sun Jun 20 10:25:32 2004
Hi All...

  John, K4BAI and myself are looking for a place to do the IOTA contest on July
24th. We are looking for someplace on either the Florida panhandle  or Georgia
coast. Can anyone make a suggestion of some place we could rent that would be
antenna friendly ??

  Last year I went to both St Simon's and Jekyll Island. It was more of a
family vacation/ play in the contest trip. Using
just my mobile antenna on the car  and I did well enough that it was kind of
fun... Made over 200 QSO's in about 6 hours.  Thanks....

                                   Jeff  KU8E