[SECC] Re: NAQP RTTY JUL 17-18

Subject: [SECC] Re: NAQP RTTY JUL 17-18
From: wx4tm at tm-moore.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Thu Jun 17 20:58:25 2004
Ok! Thanks AE4Y Kent for joining the SECC RTTY NAQP team.. We now have

AE4Y, Kent
KE4KWE, Tom
K9MUG, Darrell
WX4TM, Tom

Any others??

We need to decide on a name.. So far, the only suggested name is:

SECC REDNECKS

We can take suggestions from any SECC member.. then the team will vote
just before the deadline to get us registered (2nd wk in Jul). Yall give
us some good team names.

((Kent, you need to put me on your email list if you want to receive
info about the team effort etc.))

73, de Tom WX4TM
wx4tm@tm-moore.com