[SECC] ANARTS RTTY

Subject: [SECC] ANARTS RTTY
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Sun Jun 13 18:00:46 2004
Conditions were (are) just awful.  I'll report this just to reflect contest
activity, but I didn't even score it properly.  The ANARTS RTTY contest has
a very unusual scoring formula and I just didn't think that this merited
going to the effort to compute a final score.

Here's hoping for a SFI over 84

ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Single operator, all band, low power

      Band  Contacts  Callarea      DXCC Continent     Score
         7        20         8         3         1
        14        41        11        14         6
        21        19         4         5         1
     Total        80        23        22         6

Kent, AE4Y