[SECC] New member - Brian Wilcox NA4BW

Subject: [SECC] New member - Brian Wilcox NA4BW
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Sat Jun 5 17:31:43 2004
Please join me in welcoming Brian Wilcox NA4BW to the South East
Contest Club. Brian is formerly WA4OZT/WN4OZT and enjoys ARRL SS, ARRL
DX, NCJ QSO Parties and Springs, some CQ contests and others as time
allows.

Well, Brian, we'll certainly expect you to sign up for NAQP teams in
August!

Brian,  if you haven't done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to join our
e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting and a
discussion of contest topics.

Welcome Aboard!

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901