[SECC] Claimed score, K4BAI, 2004 CQ WPX CW Contest

Subject: [SECC] Claimed score, K4BAI, 2004 CQ WPX CW Contest
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue Jun 1 17:42:19 2004
Here is my claimed score for last weekend's CQ WPX CW contest.  I will
try to summarize the claimed scores of SECC members and others in our
area tomorrow, so please send me your your claimed scores ASAP.

73,

John, K4BAI.

                     CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5

------------
   160:    0
    80:   48
    40:  272
    20:  918
    15:  217
    10:   73

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, dipole and zepp for 40, inverted vee dipole for 80,
TH6DXX.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/