[SECC] Re: W4AN as a Memorial Club Call

Subject: [SECC] Re: W4AN as a Memorial Club Call
From: denmorr at bellsouth.net (Dennis Morris)
Date: Tue Apr 13 20:43:02 2004
I also agree W4AN should be the SECC call.  I never had the chance to meet
Bill, but know he was larger than life in the contesting world.  I did have
the privilege of knowing the original W4AN - John Howell.  John was a quiet,
knowledgeable ham who always offered a helping hand to younger hams.  With
two outstanding hams having held this call - W4AN deserves a place of honor.

73,
Dennis Morris
K4ZJ