[SECC] Last Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Last Weekend's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Apr 7 14:07:15 2004
Reported scores from last weekend's contests.

1.  SP (Poland) DX Contest.

KA1DWX  70 CW Q  0 Ph Q  40 Mults  4.75 hrs.  8,400    SOABCWHP
K4PIC   20       9       16        1.75       1,392    AOABMixedHP

K4BAI also made 9 CW QSOs and hasn't figured a score or submitted a log.

2.  EA (Spain) RTTY Contest.

K9MUG/4   234 QSOs  138 mults  11 hrs  69,000  SOABHP
WX4TM      64        47         2       8,836  SOABHP
K9JS       71        28         8       2,268  SOSB/20LP  Jon was op at
NQ4I last month.

3.  Missouri QSO Party

N4PN     41 CW Q   71 Ph Q   48 mults   13 hrs  12,144   Paul is now a
member of SECC and will contribute his GA contest points to SECC.

4.  QCWA QSO Party

K4BAI    35 Q  31 mults  2,170  SOABCW

5.  Spartan Sprint

K4BAI    67 QSOs     2 hours    Tubby Class.

Hope everyone will be able to be active at least part-time in the Ga QSO
Party this weekend.  There are a number of other contests also running
this weekend and I'll try to summarize them tomorrow so we will have a
ready reference in case someone in another contest calls us.

73,

John, K4BAI.