[SECC] GQP This Weekend ????

Subject: [SECC] GQP This Weekend ????
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Apr 6 09:08:27 2004
 Hi Everyone,

   I am fighting with a tough decision and I need your help. I personally think
 we should postpone the GQP this weekend out of respect for our good friend
 Bill Fisher, who passed away. I have had a few responses saying we should still
 have it becuase that is what he would of wanted. The services for Bill are on
 Saturday and it just doesn't feel right for us to have a contest that day.
 Plus, many of our club members in both SECC and SEDXC might be attending Bill's
 services.

   I need feedback from the club TODAY so I can get the word out to those guys
that are coming in from out of state. I want this to be a club decision, not my
decision. Please respond with your feedback ASAP......

                    Thanks, Jeff  KU8E