[SECC] N5CE needs co op/driver for GQP

Subject: [SECC] N5CE needs co op/driver for GQP
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.com (John Laney)
Date: Thu Apr 1 21:19:48 2004
Hello guys:

Note the message below from Gene, N5CE, a new resident of Atlanta.
Please reply directly to Gene if you are interested.  It is safer to
have two (or just a driver who could be a non-ham).  It is a whole lot
of fun too.  KU8E and I made about 1900 QSOs in 20 hours last year, all
on CW!  73, John, K4BAI.

        Re: Ga QSO Party