[SECC] Welcome New member - Nicholas Di Nardo W2CCX

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New member - Nicholas Di Nardo W2CCX
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu Mar 11 21:58:57 2004
Please join me in welcoming Nicholas Di Nardo W2CCX to the South East
Contest Club. He joined in December 2003. Nicholas is down in Florida
and therefore outside the circle, but we welcome his participation.

Nicholas, if you haven't done so already, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to subscribe
to our e-mail reflector. There we hold a perpetual daily meeting in
cyperspace.

Welcome aboard!

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901