[SECC] writelog

Subject: [SECC] writelog
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Wed Mar 10 16:30:38 2004
"David L. Thompson" wrote:
> Two things I don't care for:  1. The need to get a second registration to
> use with a call beside your own.

Well, assuming that Dave is speaking of a "club" call, the second key
to activate WL
is free for the asking. If not, I hardly think it reasonable to expect
a free license.

For example, I have keys for myself, and NR4X (SECC Club call) current
through 2004,
and I will renew both of them in 2005.

I think I've said this before, but anyone wishing to use our Club call
with Writelog
merely has to ask me for the key. ( and get permission from Ernie )

BTW, for those of you who don't know, Ernie and a buddy have got a new
cluster going
on 145.09 Commands for connecting are shown anytime you connect to
Ernie. Thing is in Jasper on top of a 2700' mountain, and it "lights
up" just as strong as Ernie.

73
Ed