[SECC] bummer

Subject: [SECC] bummer
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd - K4WI)
Date: Sat Mar 6 19:43:18 2004
Boy, this one is going down in my personal contesting book as the worst
ever. friday evening was zero qso's and today I am at less than 100 qso's in
the log. This morning I was able to put 5 Euro's in the log on the crooked
path... S5, I, 9A and CT .. all southern Europe. Only one Africa and 3 VKs
this afternoon If tomorrow doesn't improve this will be the worst ever!!
seems to be only North/South propagation on 10.. don't know what the other
bands are doing but 10 is the pitts! !!! 73's Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786