[SECC] 160 propagation

Subject: [SECC] 160 propagation
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd - K4WI)
Date: Mon Mar 1 22:31:50 2004
Hey Guys, Just was wondering if anyone else heard this  last week end.
Usually I will hear these stations on 10 meters and is usually a good sign
that we have some sort of opening to the Far East. It is Oriental sounding
music; usually not stong and with some warble involved. Saturday evening
while running on 1883 between 0230 and 0300 a weak signal showed up on my
frequency for about 15 minutes just like this before disappearing. Comman
sense says this was not from the far east but I would like to know what
where etc? Any clues? Thanks Cort
    PS I will be on 10 SO/HP next weekend! Hope we have some Far East
openings for sure!!!
Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786