[SECC] wpx ssb test

Subject: [SECC] wpx ssb test
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon Mar 1 19:54:41 2004
This is an open invite to operate at nq4i for wpx ssb at the end of
march...we are looking for operators (ssb) and if you want to be a part of
the team now is the time to step forward...if you are not as inclined for
m-m we also need a couple of ops to hold down 75 sb and 40 ssb during the
day, as there is the chance of an extra couple hundred qso's on those bands
...so drop me a note and lets talk..de Rick