[SECC] RTTY Contest

Subject: [SECC] RTTY Contest
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Sat Feb 14 17:07:31 2004
Jeff,

The computer output from the sound card needs to go to the microphone input
of the radio.

Forget about the RTTY/FSK plug on the back..

You key by setting your VOX.

Or you can build the interface,  which will key the rig for you.  But its
still audio hookups.

Dan/W4NTI

contest. Thought it might be fun to play. Anyone know how I interface my
TS850S to the computer to transmit. I have seen some circuts that are
something like a CW interface online. I have a RTTY jack on the back on the
TS850S which I assume I hook it to to FSK. Do I need the PTT cable they
show too ???